Blog Description

Every day is a syllable in the long journal of my life-As I anticipate it’d be long. I explore every purview to slowly unwind myself from the Intricate Fragments I ‘am tied onto. Words make my life and my life adds a pristine meaning to the words. I may not be an epitome, But, I sure am a short- stout girl who has a breathtaking love affair with Papers and Pens. It may not be the best romance, yet it would be noticeable.

Follow Me.

Icon Icon

Monday 12 November 2012

My First Award-The VBA♥♥♥

16-You better not discriminate! I earned this!

       It’s just been 5 days since I started my expedition to the blog world. I ‘am enthralled to share my first award. I was flabbergasted to look at the ‘Versatile Blogger Award’ after a melancholic day when u see a message that states “I have nominated you for the 'The Versatile Blogger Award’. Congratulations!!!” You do feel like you rule the world. If you are 16 and your blog is not even a week old and you have been alleged to be worthy of an award, Damn… You feel like flipping the bird to all those who felt you are a kid therefore, blogging can wait for a while!
I indeed want to thank Epsita for finding me laudable for this award! Also, I poignantly would like to congratulate Epsita for winning the VBA. I follow all her blogs with ardency and allegiance. She is a passionate writer, so full of verve and dynamism. Her photography and writing just make a bold statement that I cannot delineate. I also request you to read her blog http://epsita.blogspot.in/

Irrevocable Protocols (The Rules)
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their site.
Copy and paste the award to your blog.
Share 7 random facts about yourself.
Nominate 7 bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly and include a link to their site.
Let the other Bloggers know that you have nominated them.


7 arbitrary specifics about me!


1. I hate being called a kid, It just makes me sick!
2. I ‘am a Tarot card reader, Healer and a resource person for various related global meets. I have a clandestine spiritual life- in arrears of the witty teen undertakings !
3. Tattoos- I believe are etched on my soul not my body hence, I have 9 tattoos inked on me.
4. I ‘am a cracked mademoiselle! Entirely opposite of what a girl would be…I love Soccer, Rock and Metal Clanking Music, Messed-up rooms and other uncouth junk a woman won’t think of!
5. I have a kid brother who is just 25 days old-His name is Talaank. Also, I have this incredible egg-head brother (first cousin) Tapas who is very encouraging and compassionate. The fact 5 is I will perish to keep them happy.
6. I am phobic to men- Its crazy but I totally am scared of men. Too many men in the room, I’ll just not pass in! I have a dozen stories of how I ended up losing a lot because of this thoughtless phobia…Now I ‘am recovering!!!
7. I love BLACK. I audaciously say no other colour has got the charisma that black does- It’s the colour that can add life to anything. I will shortly come up with a post on BLACK

7 Bloggers, I believe-Deserve “The Versatile Blogger Award”.


Phil Edwards: http://pmespeak.com
Ric : http://lifencanvas.blogspot.com
Dinesh G:  http://witty-zone.blogspot.com
Chris:  http://technewsingreek.blogspot.gr
Tushar:  http://tusharsriv.blogspot.com
Mstokes: http://mstokes1.blogspot.com
I take the privilege to give Epsita an award back for another Blog she holds.
http://livetolearn-writer.blogspot.com
Hats off!!! Celebrate People!!!
My First Award- In the First week of Blogging!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats! Winning an award for a 5 day old blog is a huge achievement.
    See, I told you that you're good.
    There'll be more coming.

    Cheers

    P.S: Please call it football, not soccer. :P :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! Nice to know so many things about you:) You Definitely Deserve This Award sweety:) and would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for those beautiful words presented to my writings and blogs!!! Honored to receive this award back from you and accept it honestly. Thanks!!! Congratulations once again. Keep sharing your wonderful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Epsita!
      Well believe every word I wrote about your blog...They came from deep within!
      I congratulate you!
      you are just so amazing...

      Delete

Blogger Template by Clairvo